I had a pretty dull Thanksgiving. We stayed home instead of going up to my aunts house for the holiday. I am now looking forward to christmas. I already know what I'm getting 4 people. Lady of the water is coming out this next month. That was a really good movie. I'll think of more to write later
Previous Posts
- I finished all my books that I am in the mood for ...
- Everything seems so hectic. I'm doing everything a...
- sorry I haven't been updating my blog
- I am still sick, but I'm getting through books ver...
- I am sick and had to stay home with mary and joe. ...
- I'm currently reading murder in mesopotamia by aga...

1 Comments:
At 8:14 PM,
emily...♫ said…
helloooo...have a good Christmas? I still haven't seen Lady in the Water. I keep forgetting to rent it!!! Today I went to see Night in the Museum. HILARIOUS!!! Okay, ciao, and drop me a line on the email, 'kay, girl? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home